ORANGETHEORY FITNESS SALES ASSOCIATE (SHAWNESSY LOCATION)
Sales Associate (SA) Job Description & Assistant Manager
Our studio is looking for a strong, responsible, reliable and social personality to be our Manager Callie's right-hand!
Assistant Managers will first be trained as Sales Associates for the first 1-3 months depending on learning speed. Once fully trained, the Assistant Manager will take on advanced managerial duties. This position will open up opportunities for promotion to Studio Manager should the opportunity arise.
The Assistant Manager structure includes a base salary for a full-time position (40 hours/week), as well as sales commissions and studio production bonuses, hence the range in salary posted in this ad.
The Sales Associate/Assistant Manager position is deeply rooted in high sales performance and goal setting and achievement. This means that the ideal candidate needs to be comfortable getting to know current members and new prospects, understanding their fitness needs and showing them how Orangetheory Fitness can meet those needs. A strong fitness background & understand is required to achieve this optimally.
The ideal candidate will regularly participate in Orangetheory Fitness classes at their home studio in order to continuously understand and experience the product, practise what they preach, and maintain a healthy lifestyle that OTF represents!
Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be creative in reaching prospects in the community through outreach, lead generation, community events and being a bright presence in the community. We also have several volunteer opportunities that support the local community and the ideal candidate will be willing to partake in these events that make our local communities stronger and help bring people togther.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Achieves and maintains strategies to hit Daily & Monthly Targets
- Promotes a competitive & inspired employee atmosphere
- Accurate & detail-oriented when dealing with customer accounts and business administration
- Respects and upholds Orangetheory/owner branding, systems and protocols
- Contacting prospective members -- > booking them into class -- > hosting them at the studio -- > educating them on what our product offers & how it can change their life
- Respects & cares for the studio like it was your home space through cleanliness and brand representation.
- Takes pride in OTF within the community and members' lives
- Averages about 2 or more OTF Classes per week for their own fitness lifestyle
- Is responsive to members and studio staff by respecting their time, requests and assisting in problem solving in a timely manner
- Continuous training & education through role play, management trainings, regular webinars
- 2 or more years of Sales experience in a high-functioning environment
- 1 or more years of Management or Supervisor role
- Outgoing and Easily Social in the Community
- Customer Service Skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment.
- Functional computer skills required – MS Office basic programs (word, excel), Internet, Basic computer program software use
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $33,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)