Social media monitoring
Help increase and target followers and fanbase
Assist in managing all of social media accounts as well as its contents
manage social media content calendar
Identify story ideas and develop content
Develop on-line strategies with content provided for increasing the artist's profile in its target market and audience
Asses KPI's :
- Audience Growth
- Audience Profile
- Audience Engagement
- Content Reach
- Engagement by Content Type
- Response Rate and Quality
- Negative Feedback
Duties: day-to-day activities include:
- Create and implement forward thinking digital strategies for a broad roster of emerging and established artists
- Manage digital advertising campaigns and continuously evaluate their effectiveness
- Develop relevant strategy based on releases and activities in order to reach the target consumers
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Work closely with artists, managers and digital platforms to deliver creative and success driven campaigns
- Plan content schedules and digital roll out plans
- ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 1 year appropriate experience
- Ability to confidently plan, manage and deliver campaigns to a high standard
- Experience of liaising with artists, managers and other third-party stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Google Adwords ideal
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
- Good understanding of data analysis and consumer insights
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments and digital innovations
- Highly motivated and organized with excellent time management skills
- Ambition to continuously learn about new platforms, trends and tech
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about music and the music industry
Job Type: Contract
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)