As a Sign Fabricator/Vinyl applicator, the Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional & safe manner.
- Assess and plan work required for each day.
- Measure trim & apply vinyl prints to ridged substrates.
- Weed mask & apply vinyl cut graphics.
- Process work in and out of facility.
- General house keeping
- Willingness to cross train in other departments.
Computer graphics knowledge an asset
Job Type / Category
Sign manufacturing for Builders & Commercial, Industrial Real Estate companies across the GTA. Primarily Non-illuminated wood post and panel signage.
Full-time, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Knowledge of sign materials table saw, panel saw, hand and power tools. Able to work at heights and lift 75lbs. General construction/assembly skills.
Attention to detail & good understanding of the English language
Previous experience helpful but not necessary, If you are dependable & hardworking please email your resume.
- Working at heights
- Elevated work platform
- Health and Safety Awareness Training
- Driver’s License (Clean driving record, current drivers abstract)
For over 30 years we’ve specialized in sign installation, removal and maintenance for major commercial/industrial real estate companies in the GTA.
Our company provides a complete sign service, from layout-design to installation that features quality craftsmanship and on-time delivery at a competitive price.
Health Benefits and profit sharing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour