Paid round trip flight tickets
Starting date: Sept 20th, 2021
Application deadline: Sept 15th, 2021
Location: Rankin Inlet, Nunavut
The Dental Assistant provides an invaluable health care service, representing the gateway to oral health in the practice. This individual must be adventurous, demonstrate flexibility, strong communication and clinical skills to achieve optimal results and exceed patient expectations. You will play a critical role in providing outstanding patient care, with a cheerful can-do attitude. The Dental Assistant should be a team player in supporting all aspects of the practice.
- Welcome patients in the dental office.
- Prepare customers for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Maintain accurate patient records and perform payment procedures
- Reception tasks not limited to: Scheduling, sorting and sending mail, answering/routing phone calls.
- Multi tasking when required.
- 1-year experience as a Level l/II Dental Assistant
- Successfully completed CDA
- Valid CPR
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal, an ability to make patients feel comfortable and at ease
- Great time management and organizational skills
What we offer:
- Paid round trip flight tickets
- $24-$28 per hour plus overtime
- Housing subsidy
- Excellent work environment
- An opportunity of a lifetime to live and explore the Arctic
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $26.00-$28.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- dental receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)