Hello Speech provides in-home Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy
Part Time Contract Position: Speech-Language Pathologist
Hello Speech Developmental Services is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team to deliver high quality speech-language intervention for children and youth with a variety of communication concerns, including children with neurodevelopmental disabilities and behaviour challenges.
Responsibilities for SLP positions include:
· Delivery of speech and language assessments;
· Development of speech-language goals and intervention plans;
· Maintain clinical documentation and data;
· Communication and collaboration with team members, parents, and other professionals;
· Supervision of Communicative Disorders Assistants (via telepractice).
Our ideal candidates should possess the following:
· Masters’ degree in Speech-Language Pathology;
· Excellent clinical skills using best practice guidelines and evidence-based information;
· Strong interpersonal and time-management skills;
· Ability to work collaboratively with team members and accept feedback and direction;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills;
· Experience working with children with neurodevelopmental disabilities and/or behaviour challenges is an asset;
· Registration with CASLPO in good standing.
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: From $90.00 per hour
We have Covid-19 protocols in place.
- Master's Degree (preferred)