Our Client is looking to recruit an .NET Developer. The successful Candidate will work with a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption.The Client serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistic industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, our Client has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
- · Emphasis is on end-to-end delivery of analysis and guiding junior staff
· Contribute to how analytical approach is structured for specification of analysis
· Contribute insights from conclusions of analysis that integrate with initial hypothesis and business objective. Independently address complex problems
· Participate in design of analysis and modeling approach with managers and modeler
· Extremely comfortable working with data, including managing large number of data sources, analyzing data quality, and pro-actively working with client’s data/ IT teams to resolve issues
· Master/ BA/ BS degree in mathematics, engineering, computer science or related areas is preferred
· Prior hands on coding experience in .NET & Database –SQL / Oracle required
· Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ preferred.
- 5 years hands on experience with .net development required
What we offer:
- The Client offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in.
- You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. We invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.
Job Type: Full-time