Build a meaningful career
At Morneau Shepell, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Seminar & Workshop Facilitator
Employee Support Solutions
Workplace Learning Solutions
Our Workplace Learning Solutions team offers a broad array of services, which include workshops, seminars, individual e-learning, workplace mediations, human rights investigations, leadership coaching and workplace needs assessments. We use leading edge strategies which promote the development of practical skills that are easily transferable into real workplace situations.
Each program is research-based, promotes health and wellness, focuses on prevention and early intervention and is delivered by our network of highly skilled professionals.
Seminar and Workshop Facilitator will be responsible for delivering in-person sessions to Morneau Shepell's corporate clients. They will actively manage the learning environment and share their subject matter expertise and experience with client participants.
One hour awareness building sessions also known as "lunch n learns".
Half- and full- day interactive, skill-building sessions most often focused on changing workplace behavior. Topics include Change Management, Stress Management, Resiliency, Respect, Professionalism and Difficult Behaviors.
Succeeding as a Seminar & Workshop Facilitator , you will require the following core qualifications and skills:
- A postgraduate degree in adult education, psychology, industrial relations, organizational behavior, or human resource management or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in delivering instructor–led training in an applied workplace setting
- Demonstrated practical experience delivering skill-based training to adult learners in a variety of workplace settings
- Solid understanding of adult learning principles
- Superior communication, presentation and group facilitation skills
- Experience working with diverse cross section of organizational clients
- Ability to actively manage the learning environment and share their subject matter expertise and experience with client participants.
- Ability to adapt instructional materials and strategies to accommodate individual and group differences, as well as special needs of learners
- In addition, facilitators should have expertise and/or practice in two or more of the following subjects:
Dealing with Difficult behaviors
Respect/Professionalism in the Workplace
Fulfilling work that matters
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours.
We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.