Positions available starting immediately in Simcoe! Quality care can only be achieved though quality people!
Cedarwood Village in Simcoe ON. is seeking several dynamic Personal Support Workers (PSWs) that are dedicated, energetic and above all passionate about helping our residents with activities of daily living.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Starting rate of pay is $19.74 per hour then moves to $20.60 after 3 months!
- An additional $0.25 per hour in lieu of medical benefits!
- Evening & Night Shifts available
- 30 hours bi-weekly with additional hours available through call-in procedure
- Paid Sick Days
- Benefit package including: Life Insurance & Pension
- Professional Development Opportunities
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Valid Certificate as a Personal Support Worker or enrolled as a RPN or RN Student
- Must have a sincere interest in people, the elderly in particular, and possess a genuine sensitivity to their needs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to cope with physical and emotional demands of the job
- Punctual and reliable
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Successful applicants are required to provide a current Vulnerable Sector Check, verification of education and proof of 2 step TB test within the last six months.
Although we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cedarwood Village is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
ABOUT CEDARWOOD VILLAGE
Built in 1989, Cedarwood Village is a leading provider of long term care services in the Simcoe area and has a reputation for providing quality service. Cedarwood Village is one half of a continuum of care facility that also houses independent seniors. Together this community is called Cedarwood Village Retirement Apartments and Skilled Nursing Centre.
Family owned and operated, Cedarwood Village is licensed by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care as a Long Term Care Home designed to promote a home-like environment.
The Home is a 90-bed, smoke free, facility with beautiful courtyard gardens accessible to all residents and their families.
Our Mission: Provision of exceptional service and support, through compassionate care innovation, and hiring of dedicated team members, allowing for a life of quality and dignity to those we serve.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.74 to $20.60 /hour
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking