We are currently hiring for a Supervisor in our Moulding department on our night shift (11pm-7am).
- Develop and maintain employee relations in a professional respectable level
- Coach / provide feedback as necessary to improve the production and quality levels of all employees, discipline as required
- Work on continuous improvement initiatives in respective department to improve safety, quality and efficiency.
- Ensure production deadlines are met and fulfilled as required.
- Schedule production employees in accordance with customer orders
- Collaborate and coordinate with subsequent departments as necessary to meet customer demands
- Anticipate and react to potential production interruptions and aid in recovery to minimize production loss
- Facilitate and document various training as required
- Support and participate in the development and testing of new products with production engineering department as necessary
- Ensure all processes and programs are based on the ISO Quality System, where applicable.
- Inspect/ensure that finished product meets customer requirements.
- Work with Quality department on improving customer relations.
- Ensure all internal safety policies and legislation are followed as part of Due Diligence.
- Monitor any injuries, and complete paperwork as required
- Participate in workplace inspections as required
- Perform accident investigations within time lines specified by the OHSA.
- Attend all safety training as required.
- Ensure all employees follow company’s health and safety policies and procedures and report all violations
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum grade 12 education, post secondary education is an asset
- Minimum 3 years experience in as a production supervisor in a manufacturing environment
- Injection moulding experience is considered an asset
- Exceptional leadership, planning and organization skills
- Must have working knowledge of all safety legislation
- Results-orientated and the ability to motivate a team to perform at high levels
- Experience in troubleshooting and process improvement
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for people who are resilient, team-oriented, and driven because we are focused on growth and improvement. If you’re looking to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, progressive organization then apply with us.
Please a resume and indicated salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
- production supervisor in manufacturing environment: 3 years (Required)