Who are we?
Catalys, Ontario is a division of Crevier Group. We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities. If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and set out together!
The Credit Agent will report directly to the Credit Director located at our Head Office in Montreal and will report indirectly to the General Manager-Ontario Division.
Responsible for the administration, oversight and management of the credit(receivable) sector for the Ontario division. This position also represents the Company in a professional manner and provides exceptional customer service.
· Maintenance of credit accounts;
· Reconciliation of client accounts;
· Account collection;
· Approval of orders related to our credit policy;
· Direct customer interaction;
· Various clerical duties, such as research, report preparation, filing, etc.;
· Participation in the end-of-month closing;
· Close interaction with other staff and departments.
· All other related tasks as required;
· Effective knowledge of MS-OFFICE with advanced knowledge of EXCEL.
· Ability to work within a team;
· Detail oriented, excellent ability to analyze and problem-solve;
· Ability to work several files simultaneously and to prioritize;
· Good interpersonal, negotiation, communication (spoken and written) and organizational skills;
· Strong customer service focus;
· Autonomous, resourceful and proactive;
· Positive attitude Professional standards.
Education: Vocational education in administration
Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years within in the Credit field
Language: Fluent in English
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted
- Assurance dentaire
- Assurance maladie complémentaire
- Congés de vacances et compensatoires
- Assurance vie
- Assurance invalidité
- Tenue décontractée
- REER collectif
- Stationnement sur place
- Événements d'entreprise
- Programme d'aide aux employés
- Programmes de bien-être
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent