As a Dynamics AX Developer, you are part of the team that configures, builds and updates the technology brain of the company. You enjoy creating new solutions from scratch, turning words into applications and solutions and making changes to existing applications to support the business. Your high-level organizational skills along with your attention to detail make you the perfect person to work with Dynamics AX for a growing company looking to create more efficiencies and better customer experiences.
A proactive, highly motivated, self-starter will have a unique opportunity to work directly with individuals in all areas of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Transform business requirements into real world solutions and applications
- Deliver configuration changes and new functionality to the system that meets the needs of the business and our customers.
- Provide timely, thoughtful and meaningful communication to employees on issues they raise
- Troubleshoot issues methodically
We would like to meet you if you possess:
- Broad knowledge of Dynamics AX functionality
- Previous experience as an Analyst or Developer for Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience with Dynamics 365 a plus
- Strong X++, SQL, .net and other development languages
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel, if required
- Proof of identity and eligibility for employment in Canada
Does this sound like you?
If so, please submit your resume, cover letter & any additional materials that will allow us to better understand your experience.
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, and product discounts.
Employment/promotion into this role will be contingent on successful completion of a background and reference check.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dynamics 365: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dynamics AX functionality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Old Montreal, QC (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)