We are looking for a hard worker to start right away with at least one full season of experience doing professional lawn cutting and yard maintenance. You can start right away.
The best person for this job will understand that our customers demand excellence and is very detailed in their work.
As the main right hand, you will work 5 to 6 days a week right into December. There's also the opportunity to do snow removal in the winter.
We like to start early when it is cooler! So, if you like to get up with the birds, work hard & fast to be done before the traffic hits, you’ll want to work with us.
Each day is mostly spent cutting lawns on residential properties in Oakville.
- Must have your own reliable vehicle to get to work by 6:15AM (not on a bus route)
- Physically fit & able to work 8 hours in all weather conditions
- Very detail oriented with cutting, trimming and blowing of properties
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times
- Follow safe work practices as instructed
- Handle equipment operation properly (gas lawn mowers, trimmers, blowers)
- Able to work on Saturdays
If you have professional lawn cutting experience and are interested - please send your resume by email.
Be sure to include your landscaping qualifications and also the best phone number to reach you at.
Pay will range from at least $18 or more – it will be based on your level of experience, skill, work ethic & professional attitude
Thank you to all applicants, however, only qualified individuals will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Professional Landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
- English (Required)