Our company is looking for an Office Assistant/Manager to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming emails and calls and managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands. Experience working with a moving or delivery company is a asset. Must have great phone skills and be able to book jobs. Should be able to speak/write clear english. Proper grammar over the phone and emails is very important. Your tasks would be to run the daily calls and paperwork duties and fill reports and payroll. Dispatch trucks and crews when needed. Make sure trucks are up to date on all paperwork inspections maintenance etc. This position is for someone who really enjoys interacting with customers over the phone and knows how to book the job. Long term position for the right person year round.
Will be a salary plus bonuses pay structure.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word and excel processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree/diploma.
- Experience as an sales/office assistant or in related field.
- Great with numbers,formulas and spreadsheets.
- Quick to email and reply to customer
- Experience in bookkeeping and financials
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
- Access to a home computer/printer.
Benefits: Casual Dress, Dental Care, Extended Health Care, On-site Parking, Vision Care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 to $5,000.00 /month
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media