We are looking for a Retail Facilities Coordinator to join our client's Head Office team in Midtown Toronto. Our client is a national Canadian retailer with excellent opportunities for professional development and a vibrant work environment. This position will be remote until at least late fall.
You bring experience in retail facilities, and a detail-oriented and customer-centric attitude with a proven track record of prioritizing competing demands within a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You display a high degree of professionalism accountability for t he work that you produce.
- Communicate and distribute tenant lease updates related to facilities support
- Maintain vendor files to ensure timely payment of invoicing
- Update and maintain equipment/asset registries, and bring issues to the appropriate personnel for resolution
- Track and coordinate renewals for equipment/asset operating licenses
- Coordinate quarterly minutes, including agendas, minute-taking, and distribution
- Assist in preparing reports and presentations, and distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Screen and distribute external and intercompany inquiries to the appropriate personnel
- Consistently maintain physical and electronic filing systems for accuracy
- Provide general support and complete other duties as assigned, with an effort to build collaborative working relationships across departments and teams
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative/ coordinator role in the real estate or retail industry; working knowledge of facilities management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated customer-oriented problem resolution skills
- Proven track record of working under minimal supervision in a fast-paced work environment, and being self-directed and adaptable in prioritizing multiple tasks
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, Access, and PeopleSoft (or other AP systems)
Staffworks thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $21.00-$23.00 per hour
- Facilities Manaement: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate Administration/Coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ability to work from home remotely for at least 4 months (Preferred)