Our Acquisitions team is looking for Data Entry Clerks for our new location in Winnipeg. Working on the back end of our Creative Marketing and Acquisitions teams, your job will be to submit profiles for donor acquisitions and assist in processing financial contributions, as well as managing outbound communications through email and newsletters. This is not a call centre position. We are currently hiring for the summer season (10:00-4:00, Monday to Friday, immediate start).
Though this is a seasonal engagement, permanent positions are available within the Acquisitions team. If you are looking for summer work and are hoping to develop people skills and learn more about working in sales and marketing, we encourage you to apply! Perfect for students and recent grads.
This is an entry-level position with transitional opportunity in our Acquisitions, Sales and Marketing, and Client Services teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organization print records for new donor acquisitions, labour and expense reports
- Digitizing print records, performing basic analysis for weekly reports
- Active communication with team leads in sales and marketing
What We Offer
- Paid training and guaranteed working hours upon hire
- Organic growth and transitional opportunity into the nonprofit sector
- Competitive Pay and Compensation
Relevant Skills and Qualifications:
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer competency
- Past experience in Office Administration an asset (not required)
- Past experience in Accounting or Bookkeeping an asset (not required)
- Past experience in Data Entry
- Knowledge or experience in the following: Office Administration, Payroll Accounting, HR, HR Administration, Recruiting and Onboarding, Communications, Bookkeeping, Charity Volunteerism and Advocacy
Please submit a resume and cover letter in order to apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)