Are you ready to be part of an amazing team!
If you have a passion for helping people through coordinating care and care givers, than we have the right job for you! Care At Home Services is expanding our team and we are looking for a dynamic, customer service driven and multi-tasker who is ready to be part of a growing company that helps seniors stay safely in their home and provide casual staff to our facilities. Pay is competitive starting at $20 per hour. Working shift will be Mon-Friday 1pm to 7pm. Benefits provided after 3 months probationary period met.
- High school or GED
- Customer service experience – call centre or office reception
- Administrative experience in health care
- Post secondary in the health care industry is a plus
- Experience with scheduling software, Procura is a plus
- Following our process, scheduling health care staff (companions/care aides/LPN/RN/Rec aide) with clients in the community and replacing staff in facility
- Confirming with our employees; clients; families and facility staff
- Providing amazing customer service over the phone and email
- Prioritizing requests and following up accordingly
- Communicating to the team during shift and hand-off
- Escalating concerns to our nurses and management team
Administrative work as needed
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)