Frind Properties is irrigating a 260 acre site in the Okanagan to compliment the Frind Estate Winery that is producing premium wines truly reflective of the vineyards, the varietals and the vintage. We are currently looking to fill the full- time role of Irrigation Installer. The ideal candidate will understand first hand the communication skills and the proven leadership to address changes and make sure everyone is doing what they need to do when they need to do it. They will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, a competitive nature and efficient time management. Our future teammate will be essential in delivering several hundred additional acres of much needed vineyard and establishing the Frind Estate Winery as a leader in the Okanagan wine industry.
- Candidate will work in the field under the direction of the Irrigation Foreman
- Candidate will work at either Kelowna or Vernon Sites
- Will work as a part of a crew assembling all aspects of a vineyard irrigation system, HDPE mainline, drip, overhead, electric zone valves, control clock
- Extensive use of butt fuse HDPE piping from 2-18”. Experience is preferred but will train the right candidate.
-work on his own and have strong work ethic
-experience operating skid steer and track hoe
-physically fit, able to work outside in all weather conditions
-class 5 license
* Local candidates are preferred as housing will not be provided *
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $32.00 /hour
- Pipe Install: 1 year (Preferred)