syncroSecurity is currently recruiting guards for a major film production in the Ottawa area. We are a rapidly expanding company that is looking for experienced Lvl.2 Tactical Guards for a short term contract. Daily and Weekly overtime is paid. Payment of Per diem or meals will be discussed. We are looking to hire within the next week.
- Must hold a valid Ontario Security License
- Fluent English (writing – speaking – listening)
- Physically capable of performing the required duties
- Able to Travel within Ottawa and outside Ottawa depending on the client request.
- Working knowledge of smartphone applications
- Able to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Able to write detailed incident reports
- Open availability
- Conflict Resolution and Diffusion skills
- Able to stay outside the Ottawa area, for several days at a time, if required.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is above all reliable, punctual, professional and courteous, as a lot of the working hours will be spent without direct supervision.
syncroSecurity is looking for guards that want to stay with us permanently or are interested in a career in Law Enforcement. Additional training and certifications will be provided to guards whose performance warrants such investment. As the company is rapidly expanding we are always looking to promote within our ranks, providing more opportunity for advancement than other security companies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract, Casual
Contract length: 1-2 months
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $19.00-$20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
All of our guards are required to be fully vaccinated.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Security Guards Level II: 1 year (preferred)
- Security Guard Licence (required)