Jump Gymnastics Inc. is looking for an energetic and experienced individual to join our pre-school gymnastics team.
Title: Admin Coordinator
Hours: 40 hours a week
Location: Fully remote position, though the ability to come into the facility (Vancouver or North Van) on occasion is preferred.
Jump Gymnastics is an innovative, non-competitive gymnastics facility that is passionate about building physical literacy in our youngest athletes; setting them up for success in any sport and putting them on the path to be active for life. Our big goal is to make every child physically literate through our classes for children from 6 months to their 8th birthday. We have a dedicated community of families that you will get to build lasting relationships with.
Job Description: The Admin Coordinator is the main point of contact for all current Jump families. The purpose of this role is to manage clients, coordinate finances and monthly billing, and maintain program registration.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Communication with all currently enrolled families
- Financial and inventory coordination
- Class schedule management
As the main point of contact at our busy and growing company, we are looking for an individual who is:
- Highly self motivated and driven by results. You always strive not just for an A, but an A+.
- Able to balance empathy and policy. You are able to act with compassion towards the needs of families, while at the same time, uphold policy with a firm but tactful hand.
- Confident with billing and financial records. You feel very comfortable working with numbers and monetary transactions.
- Strong attention to detail. We all make mistakes, but errors never slip too far past your watchful eye!
- Innovative and able to thrive in a collaborative team-based environment. You are solutions-focused and excellent at developing new and better ways of doing things.
- Extremely organized and capable of multitasking. You are able to manage hundreds of clients without blinking an eye (with the help of some killer, robust systems, of course!)
- Empathetic to the needs of families. You don’t mind calling a parent back three times because their toddler keeps melting down every time they get on the phone.
- Able to cope with challenges and thrive under pressure
- Task oriented and loves checklists and accountability
- 1-2 years in a similar administrative or customer service setting
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word, Google Docs)
- Experience in financial management would be an asset
- Experience in online-registration would be an asset
Experience with any of the following programs would be an asset:
- Jackrabbit Class, or similar class management software
- Google Drive, and other GSuite products
Starting wage is $38,000-$41,000 annually, depending on experience.
To apply, please visit https://www.jumpgymnastics.ca/join-our-team and fill out the application form. Applications not submitted on this form will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 2021-07-04
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38,000.00-$41,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
This job is a permanent work from home position. For occasional on-site work, masks are required, facility is fully cleaned between classes, and health checks are required for everyone entering.