ETG Commodities Inc. is a fast-growing pulses and specialty crops company with over $250 million of revenue and over 300,000 MT of annual volume. ETG has three primarily operating divisions: 1. Export Trade; 2. Import Wholesale, and 3. Facility Operations. The Company is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario and has operating facilities in Ontario and Saskatchewan, including warehousing and processing plants, along with a large-scale splitting facility.
TW Commodities a division of ETG Commodities Inc. is looking for a Warehouse & Yard Worker to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to work independently and within a team environment, demonstrates sound decision-making aptitude and will also be responsible for:
- Loads and unloads product from trucks and hopper cars and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order.
- Collaborate with the inventory control and determine when a product is missing in a delivery or is not the right quality grade.
- Transfer grain from one bin to another.
- Learn and assists in bagging product.
- Learn and assists in warehouse duties and yard duties (probing and dumping trucks, general warehouse and yard keeping).
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Work in compliance with ETG’s Commodity Inc. Food Safety and Quality Program and Occupational Health and Safety Policy and Programs.
Employment Qualification and Requirements
You are a self-motivated individual that enjoys working autonomously in a fast-paced environment. You are a clear and concise communicator and take pride in your work by paying a high attention to detail. You are a team player that leads by example and you take ownership of your responsibilities and special projects to ensure key deadlines are consistently met.
- High school diploma required.
- Forklift experience an asset.
- Truck driving experience with approved driver’s license an asset.
- Heavy lifting required.
- Able to work occasional weekends and evenings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and strong attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- warehouse worker: 1 year (preferred)
- grain industry: 1 year (preferred)