Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Team is looking to hire an Office Coordinator!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Greet guests as they arrive and leave the office and ensure they sign the guest log by signing in and out.
- Answer phones, forward messages to appropriate individuals.
- Assist with customer service calls in 2 languages, providing shipment information, invoice copies or other business-related inquiries as required.
- Update corporate phone messages as required and manage general delivery mailbox messages.
Liaise with property manager on basic premises issues.
- Maintain stock and coordinate purchase of all office supplies including cleaning products, kitchen supplies, stationary, toner cartridges etc.
- Coordinate with building maintenance staff and service vendors.
- Work with IT to ensure key card access for employees is enabled and disabled as necessary
- Coordinate company travel arrangements and itineraries including collaborating with agencies as required
- Coordinate hotel arrangements for company events.
- Maintain overall appearance and cleanliness of common office spaces including boardrooms, lobby, executive server, mailroom etc.
- Participate as a member of company Health and Safety Committee.
Purchase Orders and Invoices:
Generate non-inventory purchase orders for all departments in Laserfiche.
- Process non-inventory invoices, link to Laserfiche PO.
- Process receipts for non-inventory purchases and link to Laserfiche.
- Forward Invoices to Account Payable department for payment.
Mail & Couriers:
Collate, package and process all outgoing mail
- Open and distribute all incoming mail, with the exception of mail marked ‘Private or Confidential’ – which is to be distributed sealed.
- Receive and distribute deliveries and courier packages.
- Package outgoing parcels or envelopes that need to be couriered; generate waybills and arrange pick up from the courier companies.
Distribute all incoming faxes.
- Assists with execution of employee engagement events ex: holiday party, rewards, and recognition, etc.
- Arrange catering for all in house meetings.
- Manage boardroom outlook calendars and accept/decline invites based on availability
- Order business cards, name plates and necessary supplies for employees.
- Keep stock of Xerox copier parts and return empty toner cartridges and full waste toner bottles for proper recycling.
- Distribute employee purchases and receive cheques and/or money – record all payment information on pick tickets.
- Enter cheques and any monies onto the cheque log.
- Maintain log of retail RMA’s issued and fax accordingly.
- Assist with other administrative tasks within traffic, operations, AR and customer service departments as required.
- Special projects as assigned (e.g. mailing Christmas cards, invitations, gift baskets).
Skills & Qualifications:
Must be onsite 5 days per week
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or administrative role.
- Able to multi-task, and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Keen and responsive with a kind and honest communication style contributing to an inviting workplace culture that fosters trusting relationships
- Ability to work well independently.
- Intermediate command of MS Office suite, specifically – Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- First aid and CPR certification *Company will provide
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team.