Founded in 1965, Drayden Insurance Ltd. is an Alberta owned Independent Insurance Brokerage with eight branches in Edmonton and area, four of which are Authorized Agents for Alberta Registries.
We are committed to protecting what people value most in their personal and business lives, through quality service and educated staff.
Drayden is currently looking to expand our team of Personal Lines Account Managers in our Edmonton location.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing advice to clients on insurance matters, products, and coverage’s.
- Resolving client concerns
- Developing existing client accounts
- Meeting sales and service goals
- Level 1 General Insurance License
- Actively pursuing or completion of CAIB or CIP
- Minimum of 1-year industry experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including Work and Outlook; experience with EPIC is considered an asset
- Strong focus on customer service
- Energetic and personally accountable for goals
- Time management
- Effective team player
- Excellent communicator
- Community Involvement
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Excellent health & dental benefits
- Ability to earn extra vacation days
- Employer-matched RRSP Program
- Education program
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Employee recognition
…and so much more
Become a part of our growing Edmonton team today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)
- General Insurance Level 2 (Preferred)
- General Insurance Level 1 (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)