Wanted: Hot Shot Driver with Oilfield Experience driving 1 Ton trucks/trailers.
This position is a 24hr on call basis, with performance and safety bonuses available.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely and efficiently operate company vehicles & equipment such as 1 Ton Pick Up Truck, 2 Ton Flat Deck, 1 Ton & Gooseneck, 2 Ton & Single Axle Hiboy Trailer.
- Occasionally operate 2 Ton truck mounted picker. - No Journeyman Ticket Required.
- Participate in all company HS&E programs and policy requirements.
- Provide our customers with exceptional and timely service, engaging with them in a professional and positive manner.
- Ensure safe loading and unloading of various oilfield tools and equipment, while utilizing safe and effective load securement practices.
- Safely and efficiently deliver oilfield tools & equipment to and from work sites throughout western Canada, while successfully meeting time constraints, deadlines and completing rush jobs without incident or excuse.
- Be fit for duty, ensuring availability and quick response time while on call.
- Ensure and maintain safe and efficient operation of company vehicles & equipment during low light hours, on poor/muddy/icy roads and through inclement weather conditions.
- Upon returning from a job, ensure the truck/equipment is clean/washed, refueled, greased as required, etc. All necessary equipment, tools, load securement devices, etc have been inspected, maintained or serviced back to a safe working condition and stored appropriately, making certain that the unit is prepared in advance for the next job.
- Correctly complete and submit all company paperwork as required, such as customer invoices, JSA’s, Hazard ID’s, log books, trip inspections and any other paperwork/inspections which may be required.
To maintain our quick and efficient customer service and response times;
Prospective applicants need to live within 15 minutes from South East Sherwood Park (HWY 21 & Wye Rd area). Applicants living on an acreage within 30 minutes from Nisku, with available parking for a truck/ trailer may also have an advantage.
- Must have previous hot shot experience.
- Some of our units are outfitted with knuckle pickers. Picker experience is an asset. No crane/boom journeyman ticket necessary.
- Experience operating various types of hydraulic equipment, along with a mechanical aptitude is an asset, in place of previous picker experience.
- Must have previous oilfield driving experience, requiring the applicant to follow directions and utilize LSD’s and/or other mapping systems, to successfully navigate remote areas and locate customer field locations and work sites.
- A satisfactory Commercial Drivers Abstract (A clean commercial abstract is preferred)
- Must have a valid H2S and First Aid Certificate. Hours Of Service and Trip Inspection experience is a strong asset, however training is available.
- Ideal applicant must have a positive attitude, able to follow instructions and be self motivated, taking pride in their job and equipment.
- Strong attention to detail is a valuable asset to assist with correct completion of paperwork and when inspecting equipment condition and function.
Please Email Resume and Recent Commercial Drivers Abstract to Service @ HUBSINC.ca - ATTN: Chris
**Kindly note your location or proximity to South East Sherwood Park within your response**
Job Type: Full-time
- 24 On Call: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hot Shot: 1 year (Preferred)
- Truck & Trailer Operating: 3 years (Preferred)
- Oilfield Road Navigation: 1 year (Preferred)