Sliq Media Technologies is a SaaS software company that makes an audio/video content management solution used by government legislatures worldwide.
As a fulltime member of our Technical Operations team in downtown Montreal, you will be responsible for the deployment and support of new customer solutions in a Windows Server and Microsoft Azure environment. A hidden passion for bowling is an asset, mentioning this in your cover letter will give you an edge.
- 3 weeks paid vacation annually
- Work-life balance
- Competitive pay relative to experience
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Agile startup Culture
Skills and Experience
- Experience deploying & troubleshooting software in Windows Server and cloud based environments
- Strong understanding of architecture, design, and implementation of software solutions.
- Experience with network/systems administration
- Experience scripting system tasks (powershell preferred)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Azure or other cloud/virtualized environments experience is an asset
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deploy our applications
- Provision servers with our applications
- Monitor customer systems and respond to issues.
- Work with the project manager to keep the project on track.
- Discuss project requirements with the customer
- Update documentation pertaining to deployments.
- Contribute to iterative testing and Quality Assurance.
Must be able to speak and write in English and optionally in French.
You must be eligible to pass government security clearance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Montréal, QC (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)