Open Road Recreation is looking to add a technician to their team. The successful technician/mechanic is an individual who is motivated from within and is vital to the service department’s success. The individual will communicate well with co-workers, clients, and successfully work alongside other mechanics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work independently, work under strict time constraints and present a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must have previous powersports experience or technical training. (Small Engines, Snowmobiles ATVs, Side by Sides, Boats)
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance, small engine repair, vehicle assembly, accessory installation and diagnostics.
- Available to work Saturdays during peak times in season.
- Operate in extremely busy conditions during busy winter/summer months (extra hours may be required)
- Possession of a valid driver's license
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify customers' needs and exceed their expectations * Maintain, diagnosis, and repair Snowmobiles, ATVs, Side by sides & Boats.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle service to internal and external customers. Removal of units from shipping crates.
- Assembly of new units.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Commitment to accuracy and quality
- Work closely with the service writers and parts and sales departments
- Communicate product questions or issues to supervisor and/or manufacturer.
- Provide accurate work orders, good communication skills including communication with service writer, and communication with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Industry leading compensation based on experience with benefits package to be discussed during interview.
Please forward your resume to darcy@openroadrecreation. com
Job Type: Full-time
- technician: 1 year (Preferred)