,As a Gatestone Team Member, You'll Enjoy
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
- Supportive leadership and coaches
- Ongoing training to be the best that you can be in your job
- Leadership development programs to prep you for career growth opportunities (Gatestone loves to promote from within)
- Employee discounts to local stores and services
- Extra bonus opportunities through our Employee Referral Program
What's In It For You
At Gatestone, we understand that our corporate success starts by attracting the right people, developing and mentoring those that show potential, and taking steps to retain and promote our top performers.
· Work from home (We will provide the necessary equipment)
· Paid, professional training provided to successful candidates
· Growth opportunities within the company and monthly performance incentives are offered
· Employee Engagement Initiatives
· Earn monthly bonuses with our employee referral program.
Our company is currently experiencing strong growth and we are recruiting dedicated individuals for full-time, permanent positions. Our employees are motivated and encouraged to perform to the best of our collection team. In addition, a job at Gatestone is a career that opens many doors for you to grow within the company.
If you are experienced in technical support or love technology then Gatestone & Co has a great opportunity for you!
This department will operate 24/7 eventually so we will be looking for candidates who have flexible availability. It will be a permanent remote job.
· Provide knowledgeable technical support and troubleshooting guidance pertaining to wifi network and internet issues, cable tv, satellite TV, IPTV and home phone (not digital) services
· Communicate electronically and by phone with customers experiencing technical difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
· Diagnose and resolve technical problems encountered by customers
· Consult internal software, tools and guides, to research customer issues and implement solutions
· Document customer records with log of problems and solutions for use by other Technical Support Representatives.
· Deliver exceptional customer experience while staying within our support scope guidelines
· Educate customers in realizing the full benefit of the clients products and services and look for opportunities to improve our business and elevate customer experiences
· Promote and sell the features, advantages, and benefits of client products and services to our customers
· Employ time management and multi-tasking skills to maintain high service levels
· Thoroughly document customer interactions and escalate potential service issues
· Identify opportunities to improve customer service levels
· Provide feedback to leadership teams to improve environment
· Various other duties as needed
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
· Comfortable with computer systems, networking, computer components, LAN, cable and TV setups, internet applications, browsers, and a comfort level with troubleshooting these topics patiently with customers over the telephone. Experience and education in these areas is an asset however training is provided.
· Demonstrated customer service experience within retail, sales, or call center environments
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills
· Professional business manner
· Ability to work independently and the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to a team’s overall success
· Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills and adaptable to changing priorities and challenging situations
· A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
· Must be eligible to work in Canada
Who We Are
Have a look at some of our corporate YouTube content, and please keep in mind that these videos were captured prior to COVID-19.
- Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRjHeDgcHbs
- Employee Experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DELwC16Pjig
- Bloopers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRcZu5zd64Y
Be a part of an Awarding Winning Company. Apply today!
We are an accessible workplace.
Individual accommodation shall be provided for applicants with disabilities who meet the required qualifications. Please advise us at any time during the recruitment process
Job Type: Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Do you have experience operating computers?
Work Location: In person