NEEZO Studios is an award-winning creative studio and architectural visualization firm specializing in 3D animation, virtual reality, and interactive content for film studios and television, real estate, and retail clients.
NEEZO Studios looking for a motivated 3D Architectural Environment Artist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should possess a strong technical background, as well as excellent team spirit and personal drive for excellence. Experience working with DWG/RVT architectural schematics is a must. The role will work closely with team leads to ensure the smooth production of projects, as well as develop & maintain workflows & libraries to improve efficiency and quality.
Responsibility and Duties:
- Creating 3D architectural models from CAD (Architectural Floor Plans), concept art, & photo reference
- High-poly furniture & props modelling, sculpting, and texturing
- Creating optimized 3D models for use in real-time rendering
- Working with the Unity 3D engine, including importing models, setting up materials, and scene lighting
- Managing modelling production team
- Creating documentation to support & standardize production workflows
- Creating PBR materials using Photoshop & Substance Suite
- Set dressing & prop placement
- Working with team leads to improve art pipeline and processes
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Architecture, Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, or equivalent preferred or combination of education and relevant experience
- 3+ years of related experience in a creative agency environment
- Strong team spirit and personal accountability
- Keen eye for proportions and believability
- Scheduling & task management experience
- Strong communication & organizational abilities within a team
- Strong experience modelling from architectural floor plans & elevations
- Strong experience with 3D Studio Max in high poly modelling
- Strong experience with Photoshop & Substance Suite
- Candidates must be Canadian citizens or are permanent residents in Canada or possess a valid work visa to work in Canada
- Candidates must also be able to work at our headquarters office in Mississauga (Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada
- Experience with VRay, Corona, Mental Ray, etc. rendering engines is a plus
- ZBrush Sculpting experience is a plus
What it's like working with us:
- A versatile opportunity to grow within the company and get involved in a wide variety of projects at a fast pace.
- A friendly, fun atmosphere - jump into a game of ping pong or Xbox during breaks!
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Social events in and outside of the office.
- Casual dress code.
Candidates must be able to work on-site at our Mississauga studio, located just outside of Toronto. Please include portfolio & links to completed projects and selected code samples in your application.
Qualified candidates will be invited for an interview on-site. We look forward to hearing from you!
Expected Start Date: 2021-04-25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
This position will be fulfilled remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 3DS Max: 5 years (preferred)
- Unity: 3 years (preferred)
- Substance Suite: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings