Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 64 international markets. They are headquartered in Montreal where 400 of their 500 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
We are looking for a temporary Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Administrator to perform various reporting and data processing tasks. HRIS Administrator responsibilities include managing our internal databases, keeping employee records in digital formats in Dayforce Module; (Payroll, Recruitment, Performance Management, etc.), offer support to the HR Team by solving any issues, problems in the system and or by configuring new fonctionalities/modules.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with database administration and Human Resources Management software, specifically with CERIDIAN (Dayforce). Please note that this a 6 to 8 months contract; Full Time or Part Time; please note that Consultants are welcome to apply to this role.
- Troubleshoot and report technical issues
- Process employee data, new employee benefits, Job descriptions in system (For Recruitment Module)
- Export regular and ad hoc reports from our internal databases
- Train system HR users on functionalities and new features
- Update employee records with new hire information
- Develop data processing guidelines
- Troubleshoot all system issues and configure new system functionalities or module
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in a similar role
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Work experience HRIS Administrator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with databases and CERIDIAN -DAYFORCE (Essential)
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
Joseph Ribkoff is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.