Cobra I-Logiq Security Inc. (CIS), member of the CIS Group of Companies, is a full services Commercial Security Integrator specializing in the design and installation of leading-edge security and communication solutions (i.e. access control, IP video, monitoring, remote guarding, media displays and emergency communications). CIS is considered a market leader when it comes to the installation of innovative security solutions for small to large Commercial and multi-tenant New Construction across BC, Ontario and Montreal. In addition to operations nationally as a Systems Integration contractor, the CIS Group includes a manufacturing operation that produces emergency communications product for North America’s elevator industry.
To keep pace with an ever-growing demand for our products and services, we are seeking an Collections Agent based in our Burnaby office.
- Call customers to collect due payments (includes sending invoices and statements to customers, maintaining accurate notes with collection call details using our in-house ERP system)
- Coordinate/Hold bi-weekly inter company collection calls with the other branches
- Engage in other credit tasks as needed such as; invoices in dispute, account reconciliations, account reviews, aged AR review / analysis etc.
- Process daily cash receipts and apply payments to invoices
- Work well with all departments (accounting, customer service, sales etc.) in order develop and maintain strong relationships with our customers
- Work collaboratively with other departments and take on additional duties/projects as needed
Required knowledge and skills to succeed in this role:
- Minimum two year collection experience in a high volume environment
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy, speed and the ability to multi-task
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment
- Organized and self-driven; can work well independently and as part of a team with strong communication skills
- Experience with multi-company organizations and inter-company transactions an asset
- General knowledge of accounting principles required
Hours of operation are Monday- Friday, 8am-4:30pm. However, additional hours may be required in order to fulfill job duties.Located next to the Sky Train for easy commuting.
Salary, vacation & benefits (commensurate with experience)
If this sounds like a great next step and you meet all the above qualifications please send your resume and a cover note, and quote “Collections Agent Cobra I-logiq Security” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
- French (Required)