Come to Join our team of passionate educators at SEG International Education (Quezhiling School)
Located in Montreal, with a history of about 12 years, consisting of 5 campuses in Downtown, Verdun, Saint-Laurent, Lasalle and Brossard separately, we offer English, French, Math, Science, History, and Chinese as well as a wide range of art classes manly to Montreal’s Asian communities. Since 2008, we have been providing effective instruction year-round for students of all levels in a friendly atmosphere. Thanks to our wonderful reputation and high teaching quality, now we have become the largest and the most popular training school in Montreal.
Why teach here?
Our staff members are the backbone of our system. Becoming a part of our means joining a uniquely talented and forward-thinking team of educators and support staff dedicated to enriching the lives of all students and helping them to achieve success.
1. Complete the courses arranged by the school on time, and formulate the student teaching plan and curriculum before the class.
2. During the teaching period, review student's learning results on regular basis;
3. Well communicate with the school staff to make sure the correct feedback of each student;
4. Willing to participate in school’s activities to help attract more students.
- Experience in Math/ Science teaching and be able to teach in French language
- Bachelors Degree (preferred degree in Education)
- Familiarity with Quebec Ministry guidelines and requirements
- Good organizational, time management skills
- Great communication skills with children and adults
- Open to suggestions
- Teachers who have worked or are working in top local schools such as Jean-de-Brebeuf, Jean-Eudes are preferred.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour