Our telecom client, Bell Canada is looking for an RPA Developer with strong Automation Anywhere experience.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Design and development of new features and solutions supporting custom billing requirements, business management requirements.
- Develop new functionality on our existing solution.
- Ability to visualize "big picture", identifying and promoting opportunities to create positive business experiences.
- Collaboration with cross-functional project teams and other various internal departments and stakeholders (Quality Assurance, Product Management, Professional Services, etc.).
4+ years of experience
- You must have a significant amount of experience in RPA development and coding in Automation Anywhere
- Thorough in-depth knowledge of design and analysis methodology and application development processes
- Good understanding of emerging technologies and desire to learn a new software language
- Detail-oriented and exceptional organizational and time management skills, together with the ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and meet deadlines
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Automation Anywhere: 3 years (Preferred)
- RPA: 5 years (Preferred)