Facility or Maintenance Personager/Coordinator
- Baxter’s Bakery is a commercial bakery situated in Cobourg
- The Baxter family has been in the bakery business since 2005
- Our mandate is to produce high quality products for the retail market with our team members of the UFCW local 175
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Forklift experience and license
- 5 years industrial or manufacturing experience
- Working at Heights/Fall Protection certification
- Elevated Work Platforms certification
- Coordinate the maintenance team to ensure the correct and effective prioritization of completing work orders daily. This would include providing the maintenance team with the procured supplies to complete the tasks outlined in the work orders they are tasked with completing.
- Manage a preventative maintenance schedule and tracking all equipment and facility fixtures according to their OEM or pre-established internal company recommended pattern.
- Coordinate with Sanitation and Production managers, the ordering of necessary equipment and supplies to keep facility in optimum operating capacity at all times.
- Coordinate, supervise, authorize and validate all third-party maintenance or trade work to be completed in the facility.
- Coordinate with the production and product development team, to discuss and implement equipment changes or modifications to meet the QA and safety requirements of new SKU production.
- Negotiate pricing and gather quotes for equipment in a cost effective and budget conscience manner.
- Control and track the inventory of spare parts and equipment required to maintain the facility and keep any required down-time to a minimum.
- Participate in safety meetings and be a member of the company JHSC.
We offer a very competitive compensation package including family healthcare benefits.
Job Type: Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care