Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
- Maintains an acceptable level of production and accuracy while selecting foodservice orders.
- Loads pallets to ensure safe delivery of product to customers.
- Adheres to all Preferred Work Methods and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Understand and comply with Sysco’s policies and procedures, e.g. health and safety.
- Carries out duties in a safe manner as instructed through safety training.
- Participate in various meetings/groups (shift, departmental, company and safety).
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager and Supervisors.
Note: The schedule requires a 3 pm or 4 pm start, for four shifts a week (must work Friday and Sunday)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $21.77 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
All associates must wear a mask at all times
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)