Location/Project: ** Huxley, AB - Shuttle Train Loading Terminal
Estimated Job Duration: ** 12 - 18 Months
Pay Rate: Based on Experience
Position Summary: ** Perform tasks involving physical labour at construction site. May operate hand and power tools of all types. May clean and prepare sites, set braces and frames, pour and finish concrete, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, etc. May assist other craft workers.
Position Qualifications: **
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment, abide by all of the company's field safety rules, and work with supervisors on performing all tasks in the safest manner.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Candidates with previous construction experience are preferred.
- Candidates who have passed a Construction Safety Training System (CSTS-09) course preferred.
Typical Physical Demands: **
- Involves physical work that requires frequent use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Must be able to perform strenuous outdoor work in exposed weather conditions on a day-to-day basis.
- Must be able to climb and work at excessive heights.
- Must have a normal range of hearing and vision.
- May require lifting up to 30 kgs.
** Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 5:30 pm. Estimated at 45 hours per week. Weekend work and additional daily work may be required during peak construction periods.
Application*: * To apply online, apply through Indeed or visit our website at www.tsargent.com/careers. To apply in person, visit our jobsite at the address listed below.
Todd & Sargent
Hwy 21 & TR 342
Huxley, AB T0M 0Z0
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all responsibilities that are required of the employee. Responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. Todd & Sargent is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time