IMMEDIATE: Looking for 3 Candidates for our Sales and Customer Engagement Positions.
Okotoks Honda is the #1 Google Rated and Reviewed Honda dealership in Calgary, Alberta and Canada as well as the 2018 Award Winner of Honda's Driving Excellence Program. Our family owned business since 1992 offers a performance driven culture that focuses on success through teamwork, a passion for being the best and providing an superior white glove customer experience.
About this role:
- Responsible for the sale or lease of new or used cars on standards of profit, volume and the customer experience. Achieve sales targets by ensuring all processes and sales procedures are followed every time. Must be actively involved in every stage of the sale process
- Responsible for maintaining the customer databases including owner follow-up, unsold guests and confirmation of delivery dates and times. Maintain owner database for all sold and unsold customers including detailed notes entered in customer retention software program.
- Ensure all customer communication is CASL compliant.
- Responsible for new and used car delivery including inspection of the vehicle two hours prior to delivery.
- Maintain current industry and Honda product knowledge including own brands and competitive models. Understand aftermarket products such as warranties, chemical applications, finance plans and accessories. Attends and actively participates in meeting and training courses.
- Assist with lot appeal such as moving sold vehicles into the appropriate location, re-parking demos and assisting with snow removal.
What about you?
- Successful candidates must have a minimum of 1+ years of successful automotive sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to create and foster relationships with customers on the grounds of integrity, professionalism and honesty. Must have the ability to listen and ask appropriate questions to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to negotiate, explain and assist customers to ensure they are placed in the vehicle that matches their needs
- Must be computer literate with the ability to use a variety of programs and learn other programs easily.
- Energy, Self-Motivation, Passion and Pro-activeness is essential to success
- Requires a valid driver’s license with a clean drivers abstract
- AMVIC Licensed
Welcome candidates from High River, Okotoks, De Winton and Calgary.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)