We are currently recruiting for following teacher:
A) Math Competition Teacher Classes are on weekends and weekday evenings.
Right now we have moved all classes to online class,
Salary is $45/hr -$55/hr depends on qualification and experience
Requirements: Must have written high school math competition(*Gauss/Hypatia/*Euclid/COMC/CMC/AMC/AIME) OR have taught such students
Fluent English is important for teaching
Willing to develop innovative teaching method to all Grades students and to encourage students to articulate math problems.
Please indicate your (or your students') competition ranking on your application, how many years and which competition have you taught.
We thank all applicants for your interest; however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
B) Programming teacher
knowledge of Java and C++ will be bonus
C) Science teacher to grade 5-12 students
- Grade 11 Chemistry, Biology, Physics * Grade 12 Chemistry, Biology, Physics
- Follow the Ontario Ministry of Education criteria.
- Prepare engaging student-centered lessons.
- Compile supplementary teaching materials
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in handling students' needs.
- Undertake classroom management, attendance tracking, accurate record-keeping.
- Assess and evaluate the outcome and effectiveness of student learning through classroom instruction, assignments, project presentations, midterm exams, and final exams.
- Support student academic success and learning skill development, and implement fair and well-balanced assessment strategies.
4) Public Speaking Teacher
Provide online public speaking teaching to students from grade 3 to grade 11
Design your own public speaking courses or with courses
Teach a range of class sizes 3-8 students
Candidate Qualification Requirements:
OCT or education-related training/certificate/degree
Preferred 1+ years of public speaking or debating teaching experience
Excellence communication skills with students
Be familiar with public speaking skill training.
Have teaching experience in such a subject or currently in an education program with some teaching experience.
- Experience with online teaching, zoom and google classroom
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational abilities are a must.
- Strong commitment to providing students with the best education experience.
- Open-minded to new educational technology.
- Ability to convey course material effectively.
- Provide activities and educational experiences for the students.
- Able to manage classrooms.
- On-time, self-motivated, and reliable.
- Teaching certification of OCT.
- 5 years of teaching experience is a MUST
- A demonstrated ability to create an engaging and supportive classroom.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00-$55.00 per hour
Preferred in Oakville surrounding area