Job Summary - I&R Technician
As an Installation and Repair Technician you will work in customers' homes and businesses to set up and maintain telecommunication services: phone, Internet, and television.
- Receive and complete work orders from a centralized dispatch center ensuring that service is delivered in a timely manner;
- Interact with customers in a professional and courteous way to ensure that their work orders are completed as requested;
- Trace and locate appropriate telecommunications links, which could involve climbing telephone poles and climbing ladders;
- Drive to and from residential customer locations performing installation and repair of phone, Internet and/or digital television services on behalf of our client;
- Utilize various software applications on laptop/computer, android platforms or IOS platforms;
- Work both indoors and outdoors at the customer location;
- Strong technical aptitudes and communication skills - both written and verbal;;
- Ability to manage a physically demanding position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting;
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check;
- Must have and maintain a valid Class 5 provincial driver's license;
- Must be a Canadian citizen or have Permanent Resident Card.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Able to work in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
Please Email with your Resume
Training will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent