Richelieu is a North American market leader in the import and distribution of specialty hardware and complementary products. Our clients are furniture manufacturers, cabinetmakers, renovation superstore chains, and purchasing groups. With a team of more than 2200 professionals, nearly half of whom are dedicated to sales and marketing, we are an agent of change in a creative, dynamic industry.
Neos/Gordonply, the Wood Distribution Division of Richelieu Hardware is looking for an Outside Industrial Sales Representative for the London/Southwestern Ontario region. Said person must reside in the region. Under the supervision of the Ontario Sales Manager, the Sales Representative will be responsible for all sales activities and management of customer accounts within a set territory. The successful applicant will establish and manage excellent client relationships that will generate sales growth while developing new clients to achieve further results.
- Achieve sales growth through diligence, training, and intelligent work habits.
- Meet or exceed realistic sales goals while maintaining customer satisfaction and overall results.
- Service existing customer base and grow market share in the territory
- Identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- Prospect potential customers.
- Follow up with clients incessantly.
- Keep up to date on industry trends, technologies and advancements
- Industry networking to maximize contact sharing and potential business opportunities.
- Work with extensive company planning and marketing software
- Market related experience would be an asset.
- Ability to react rapidly to changing competitive conditions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Energetic sales professional or the desire to become one
- Self-disciplined / high sense of urgency
- Proficiency using computer applications, including Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
- Goal oriented
- Own vehicle and personal computer & tablet required
- Use of own vehicle.
Compensation includes a base salary + commission, a car allowance, and an expense account for some road expenses, a group insurance program and an Employee Share Purchase Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)