To support our continuous growth, CDB group is currently seeking for the Corporate Recruiter. In close collaboration with Human Resources in Canada and the United States, this position will implement North American recruitment strategy.
- Set and execute recruitment objectives in cooperation with the Human Resources departments in Quebec, Ontario and Washington, DC
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our business and our staffing needs both present and future
- Full cycle recruitment to fill senior management and strategic operational roles (Heavy Civil), including sourcing candidates, screening, assessing suitability, interviewing, recommending to hiring managers, offer negotiation etc.
- Create and customize job postings
- Establish recruitment and networking strategies to attract the best candidates
- Utilize a variety of external and internal recruitment sources to meet the recruitment needs
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of top talent for recurring and hard-to-fill roles
- Create positive experience for both internal and external stakeholders
- Partnering with HR team on departmental objectives and ad-hoc projects
- Group-wide reporting within the organization
- 5+ years proven experience in a high-volume recruitment agency environment or related industry experience
- University degree or college diploma in human resources
- Knowledge of best recruitment practices and techniques
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience using social media as a recruitment tool
- Ability to work in a changing environment with tight deadlines
- Capable of prioritizing and working independently
- Strong writing/editing skills
- Fully bilingual in French and English
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Construction Demathieu Bard Inc. is committed to make Recruitment &Selection process accessible. Please contact Human Resources Generalist if you require any accommodations.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Recruiting: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)