About Mica Sport Canada:
We are an established and growing action sports distribution company based in Bracebridge, Ontario specializing in bike, motorsports, and alpine ski products. We have just built an additional 25,000 square foot warehouse facility to meet the growing demand for our products.
Job Title: Credit Coordinator
Job Location: Bracebridge
Reports to: Controller
· Define, manage, and approve credit limits and terms for all dealers and customers.
· Approve order values and terms for shipments based on current credit levels, credit history, and industry ratings.
· Work closely with industry credit support companies to provide and maintain accurate credit levels.
· Collect on past due accounts and take the necessary actions to ensure an acceptable account status.
· Manage and process dealer discounts as required
· Process receipts and prepare daily deposits.
· Perform monthly commission calculations.
· Review seasonal booking order values and terms prior to inventory purchases and advise on customer credit positions.
· Maintain customer accounts to ensure accuracy.
· Setup new customer accounts as required.
· Manage and research inbound credit applications for approval
· Analyze credit of potential new dealers and advise the president, sales and marketing manager, and sales representatives on any potential risks.
· Communicate regularly with dealers regarding their account status.
· Collect on past due accounts, arrange alternative payment schedules as required.
· Calculate and prepare commission payments for all sales agents base on cash receipts during the month.
· Provide the Sales and Marketing Manager with a monthly status report of Sales Reps account balances.
· Review and post all entries relating to accounts receivable.
· Monitor customer invoices, credit notes, and debit notes for any discrepancies. Work with customer service to correct any discrepancies
· Enforce credit policy and ensure compliance with accepted terms and conditions.
· Forecast monthly cash receipt predictions and track performance against actual results.
· Assist and act as a backup to the controller where required.
· Other duties as assigned
· Post-secondary education.
· 1 to 2 years of retail or customer service experience preferably in the sports-related field.
· Accounts receivable experience
· General understanding of general ledger and account structures.
· Accounting software experience preferably with Sage 300
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
· Bi-lingual would be a valuable asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$43,000.00 per year