Who we are:
WINK's vision is to be the global standard for best eye-care management through digital solutions. With customers and partners like Essilor, Luxottica, Nikon, Hoya, Shamir, Zeiss, Kering, global retailers, opticians and optometrists around the world, our growth is limitless. We provide complete end-to-end solutions, with data and trend analysis, innovative retail solutions, supply chain, fashion, e-commerce solutions, and a suite of APIs. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help us shape the future of eye-care.
We are looking for a candidate that fits our culture. At WINK, we want to surround ourselves with co-workers that demonstrate:
What you'll do:
- Collaborating with the product design team to iteratively define, design and implement WINK's products:
- Practice management software
- Electronic health records
- E-commerce solutions
- Customer portals
- Improve the product life-cycle with devops principles (CI, CD)
What you'll need:
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a java software developer.
- Significant experience of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Significant experience with Hibernate, Spring, building web services, Bootstrap, maven
- Significant experience with MySQL (triggers, procedures, complex queries)
- Experience in an agile team with tools like Jira is required.
- Experience with React Native and java Swing is a plus.
- Experience with NoSQL, AI, Deep Learning is a plus.
- Experience with Jasper Reports is a plus.
- Experience with continuous testing, integration and delivery (CI, CD) is a plus
- Experience with accounting concepts is a plus. (Inventory, balance sheet, pnl)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Passion, and hungry to grow with the company and help our customers grow their business.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Employees stock options (when made available)
- Comprehensive benefits program
- A cooperative and fun work environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Software Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)
- French (Preferred)
- English (Required)