Only candidates with 100% commission sales experience in the bearing & power transmission industry need apply.
We're a Canadian industrial distributor of bearings, industrial supplies, power transmission and related products serving both domestic and international clients.
We're seeking an EXPERIENCED and motivated Sales Agent (100% commission) whose top priority is client satisfaction. In this position, you'll identify business opportunities, present our products and services, develop relationships with clients and close your own deals. We have a full team to support your sales with order processing, fulfillment, logistics and billing.
The Sales Agent is the key player in establishing and maintaining working relationships with MRO end-user and OEM customers. Your mandate is to capitalize on those to generate new sales revenues through effective time and territory management.
This position offers a generous commission-only structure that rewards your hard work and persistence, as well as vehicle expense reimbursement.
- Generate sales at existing and new customers.
- Identify and pursue additional sales opportunities with our current and new product lines.
- Use effective call planning and market information to maximize sales efforts.
- Develop sales plans and forecasts for the territory.
- Prepare and present quotations, proposals, reports, correspondence and product presentations at all customer levels.
- Effectively communicate new order details to customer service for processing.
- Utilize the CRM to capture sales call notes, prospect funnel, planned activities and sales pipeline.
- Customer Focused
- Time Management
- Technical Ability
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communications
- Experience selling bearings and power transmission products is REQUIRED.
- Bachelor’s degree, college diploma or equivalent business/sales experience.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years outside technical sales experience.
- Excellent technical/mechanical aptitude with a solid knowledge of our products.
- Possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teams and CRM.
- Access to a reliable vehicle at all times.
- Your own mobile phone and personal computer.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with high attention to detail are essential.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a high energy level, driven to succeed and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage a sales territory based in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Home-based position with periodic office visits required.
- You must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Please apply online and submit your resumé for consideration for this role.
No agencies or telephone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- outside sales: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English fluently (Required)