With more than 200 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Aire Serv is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time. We are a team of qualified experts dedicated to living our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As an Installation Professional, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems. You will also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally you have prior experience in the HVAC industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Installation, maintenance, repair of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Experienced Residential HVAC & Refrigeration knowledge
- Gas Ticket and Mopia
- Driver's License & clean driving record
- Able to lift up to 50-100lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
- All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with the Aire Serv® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.