A growing company is seeking a primarily responsible Locksmith/Door Technician for a full-time position in the Mississauga area. The Qualified/Experienced Technicians Candidates must have previous experience in Repairs and Installation of Commercial and Residential Locks and Doors. Unlimited earning potential for well rounded, responsible and reliable Technician who is willing to put the work in. We provide tools, vehicle, etc. along with excellent pay. Technicians who experienced Locksmith and have experience with Door Installation/Repair will be highly considered for this position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with good customer relations and customer service.
- Ability to work independently.
- Valid Driver's License
- Prior experience servicing Automated Doors, Installing Door Frames, Installing Glass Doors, Metal Doors. (both single & double)
- Maintain company Vehicles, Tools and other property in proper manner.
- Perform Installation, Replacement and Repair work on both Residential and Commercial Doors.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts and components for all Locksmith assignments and duties.
- Install, Repair and Re-key Locks, Cylinder, evaluate and Repair Door Locks, fabricate and provide maintenance in a timely manner.
- Able to Install Hardware (Mechanical Closers, Exit devices, and various other Commercial and Residential Hardware).
- Perform Emergency Lockouts for Homes and Businesses.
- A certified Locksmith or Door Technician is a plus.
- Flexible work schedule is a must with the ability to work nights and/or weekends as necessary.
- Work after hours on an on-call basis if needed.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- 5 years of experience as a Locksmith Technician/ Door Technician.
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electronic combination Locks
- Working knowledge of Pinning Cylinders utilizing multi-master key systems.
- Working knowledge of repairing/replacing Locks for both Residential and Commercial
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Familiarity with professional Tools and Equipment.
- Ability to handle Physical Workload if needed. (Ability to lift 50lbs at least)
- Deadline and Detail-oriented.
- Excellent Communication skills along with great customer service.
- Must possess valid State Driver’s License.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 - $40.00 per hour
- locksmith: 3 years (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)
- D/L good record (Preferred)