Red Deer Hino is currently looking to fill the position of Journeyman &/or Apprentice Heavy Duty Technician. The ideal candidate will be methodical in their diagnosis and work, work well in a team and individually, and willing to learn. We strive to provide the best customer service to our customers as well as providing them with timely quality repairs on their units.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of trucks and trailers.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance.
- Complete diagnosis on all makes and models.
- Conduct warranty repairs on Hino trucks.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service.
- Determine extent of repair required.
- Instruct apprentices.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Have a willing attitude.
- Responsible to move equipment in and out of the shop safely.
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Equipment Certificate - Red Seal OR
- Registered Apprentice In Heavy Equipment Trade
- Valid CVIP License (Considered an Asset)
- Must have own tools
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Class 1 Licence (Considered an Asset)
- Competitive wage based on experience - higher than industry standards
- **Bi-Weekly**performance bonuses
- Online & Offsite Training Opportunities
- Education incentive programs
- Fully covered health benefits - no employee contribution
- Boot Allowance
- RRSP matching program
- Direct Deposit payroll
- Relocation Bonus
The successful candidate will have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task with time sensitive deadlines in a fast paced environment.
If you think you meet the qualifications listed above and you want to be a part of our excellent team, please submit your resume to human resources.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $50.00 /hour
- HET: 1 year (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)