At Orangetheory Fitness, we share more than just a workout, we share an experience. Our team of rock stars get the privilege of introducing a scientifically proven workout program that delivers results to people who are looking to better themselves.
Are you looking for that workplace where you can feel your best and participate in an environment that challenges you - both personally and professionally?
Do you want to help others feel their best and be a part of changing their lives?
Our Barrie studio is rapidly growing and we are looking for talented, enthusiastic professionals who are passionate, energetic, and excited to engage with people and help make an impact on their lives. Do you have what it takes to join the ORANGE TEAM?
- a passionate, positive and detail oriented person that can talk to anyone
- someone who enjoys teamwork and wants to be a part of a world class fitness company
Then you’re probably the right person for our Orangetheory® Fitness studio!
- Competitive and industry leading compensation plans and benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Complimentary OTF sweat sessions
- Enjoy a fitness casual, energetic, and high performing culture
- Fun and engaging team/individual incentives
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and/or weekends
- Functional computer skills required – MS Office basic programs (Word, Excel), Internet, basic computer program software use
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Previous sales experience in a quota-bearing environment (preferred)
- Ability to identify, analyze, and develop solutions to problems
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work and thrive in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a colour, it’s an attitude!)
- Passion for health and fitness and helping others succeed
- Must possess a passion for continuous learning and a strong desire for career growth
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Rosanne Hartwick, Studio Owner
Job Types: Part-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 per hour
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)