We are actively recruiting for Heavy Equipment and John Deer & Kubota Tractor Operators to join our team.
- Must be on call and available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays
- Responsible for accurate recording of activities on a mobile device in a detailed fashion
- Safe operation of equipment in parking lots and paved areas that may contain a high volume of traffic
- Accurately read site maps, route books and complete necessary documentation
- Efficiently move snow to designated areas
- Work in all weather conditions
- Previous experience in snow removal or equipment and/or tractor operation
- Must have a valid and clean G class driver’s licence
- Equipment to be kept cleaned - wiping down interior and removal of any and all garbage at the end of the shift
- Loader operators (Box pusher)
- John Deere tractor operators (10 way blade)
- Sidewalk crew leaders (G license minimum)
- Salt Truck operators
- Sidewalk crew members
- Skid Steer operators
All candidates seeking an equipment operator position will need to demonstrate competency at time of interview and supply training records and/or references in relation to equipment operation.
All candidates wanting to drive a licensed vehicle will need to supply a driver’s abstract at the time of the interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- heavy equipment operator: 1 year (Preferred)