Bilingual Fraud Analyst - Kitchener
Are you looking for a stimulating and dynamic job in the surrounding area of Kitchener? Would you like to be apart of a team that believes in your potential and apart of a great company that will help you advance in your career? This is the job for you! We are currently looking for two Bilingual Anti-Fraud Administrators for one of our clients in the insurance industry.
What is in it for you:
· Our client is in the TOP 100 Employers in Canada
· Salary of $20/h
· 3 months contract
· Day time hours
· Dynamic and professional environment
What you will need to succeed:
· Bilingual (French, English)
· Ability to instill confidence and credibility immediately
· Analysis, research, problem-solving, decision-making
· Ability to identify improvements and communication improvements in systems, process, procedures and controls.
· Ability to adapt to changing environments and business needs
· Ability to employ flexible communications styles for varying levels of knowledge, for appropriateness of information to share, and degree of details.
· Ability to work independently and as a team member
· Willingness to embrace new concepts, approaches and ideas
· Interpersonal and customer service skills
· Ability to manage/schedule a fluctuating, unpredictable and stressful workloads
· Ability to take control of stressful situations using tact and diplomacy
· Excellent organizational and planning skills with an ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
· Excellent use of proper judgement under pressure
· Attention to detail
A day in the life of a Bilingual Anti-Fraud Administrator:
· Review individual reports looking for member account data changes.
· Record findings and outcomes
· verify account activity or member behaviour that has occurred during the specific time-period
· Review transactional data and initiate outbound calls & emails with members.
· Review all necessary information to prepare for communication using the Analytics database: current and historical activity
· Communication to members. Communication will involve validating the account data and actions taken by the member.
· Excellent use of proper judgement so to not place the company or business at risk for potential legal exposure, reputational risk exposure, sales lost exposure
Why Recruit Action?
Recruit Action provides recruitment services through quality support and a personalized approach to job seekers and businesses. Only qualified candidates who match hiring criteria will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Fraud Detection: 1 year (Required)
- working in a financial institution: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Kitchener, ON (Preferred)
- French (oral & written) (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19