Toronto Redi-Mix has three plants, which are located in Concord, Brampton and Etobicoke. Our head office and central dispatch system is located in Concord. With the most innovative modern technologies, Toronto Redi-Mix continues to serve the industry as one of the largest independent ready-mix producers in Ontario, servicing Toronto, and the GTA. Toronto Redi-Mix is ready to meet the aggressive and demanding needs of the industry with the high level of quality and customer service we are known for.
Toronto Redi-Mix is looking for Class 3 license drivers for the delivery of concrete to the work-site and maintaining the concrete quality during the transfer of material from plant to job-site.
Normal business hours are Monday to Saturday working a flexible shift.
Additional /overtime hours as per business requirements – flexibility (including weekends) required with significant time investment during peak periods and when workload necessitates.
- Deliver concrete in a ready mix truck in a safe and professional manner.
- Performs daily routine vehicle inspection.
- Records the delivery ticket information.
- Cleaning inside cab, exterior and drum when required.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and the dispatch office.
- Related industry experience.
- Possession of a Class 3 License in good standing.
- 1 year minimum commercial heavy driving experience - willing to train on a ready mix truck.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language.
- General knowledge of GTA and surrounding areas.
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Competitive wages
- Benefit Plan: Medical and Dental, Pension Plan
Job Type: Full-time
- driving: 1 year (Required)