Bouclair offers a friendly and stimulating work environment, focused on creativity and innovation. We look
forward to accompanying you in a rewarding and challenging career. Be part of our vibe!
Our Marketing team is seeking new talent for a COPYWRITER position at our corporate office located in Pointe-
Claire. Reporting to the Head of CRM, the Copywriter develops innovative content (short and long copy) for
integrated marketing programs across all brand platforms.
- Research, write and produce high-quality content for web, digital and print communications;
- Produce meaningful, compelling copy for content marketing projects;
- Craft email and home page messages adapting the voice for customer segments;
- Write Facebook and Google ad copy keeping in mind best practices;
- Create product descriptions and marketing names for the website;
- QA online marketing materials before publication;
- Write SEO articles according to best practices;
- Pitch articles, blog publications, social media, video script and landing page stories and subjects;
- Identify key messages, understand the target audience and communicate accordingly in a powerful way;
- Tailor content and style according to the purpose, whether they are intended to sell or inform;
- Create and revise original work quickly and accurately;
- Translate marketing material, communications and presentations as required;
- Ensure brand consistency (concepts, copy, tone) on all projects;
- Present and sell work (concepts, copy, storyboards, etc.) to internal stakeholders;
- Work with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of the communication pieces complement
- Provides communication support and builds strong working relationships with all internal teams;
- Additional concept/translation projects as required.
- Degree or diploma in Communication, marketing or related field
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English (spoken and written)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in both English & French
- Very proficient with MS Office
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, team-player
- Creative and resourceful
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Translation experience in English and French
- Innate ability to synthesize feedback from internal partners
- Ability to create and execute ideas in an efficient, organized way
- Passion for marketing, conception and the written word
This position challenges your ambitions? Don’t waste any time! Send our HR team you résumé at
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Bouclair is committed to employment equity principle.
Bouclair in a few words …
Established in Montreal, Bouclair is a privately owned company and a lifestyle brand offering home fashion decor
and furniture at affordable prices. Distributed in its own retail stores across Canada and online, the products are
designed locally by an in-house team of designers and showcased in a coordinated manner creating a unique style
to help customers visualize their completed rooms.
Headquartered in Montreal, the company operates its stores across the country, employing over 1,200 people.
The company offers a full omni-channel shopping experience – customers have the choice of shopping in stores,
online or through its call centre.